Holy Cross was opened in Najafgarh on 10.07.1978 by the Congregation of the Sisters of the Cross of Chavanod , who are working in India since 1886.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son , that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life . For God sent His Son into the world , not to condemn the world , but that the world might be saved through Him.(Jn. 3/16-17) Drawing our inspirations from the Gospel of Jesus and the life of our founders. Read More
The Congregation of the Sisters of the Cross had its humble beginnings in the year 1838 in a small village called Chavanod in the beautiful mountains regions of Haute Savoie in France. The situation created by the French Revolution (1789-1797) and the Industrialization of Europe (1750-1830) affected very much the socio-economic and political conditions of France and especially the regions of Savoie. Read More